Thursday, May 24, 2012

Town adventures Pt. 2




Pow Wow Hawaii, WOW indeed! I was really sad that I was not able to be at the actual event but just walking around and gazing on the beautiful pieces really did it for me.  I was fortunate to have a friend give me a mini tour of some of the pieces and share who the artists were.  It's such a humbling experience to be surrounded by works of people who inspire you.  It was so much fun walking around trying to find different pieces, it really was a treasure hunt.  And the riches you find truly are worth keeping.  Here are just a handful of pieces I was able to capture.  


If you live in Hawaii or plan on visiting soon, I would definitely recommend to stop by Kaka'ako and take a stroll around to find as much pieces as you can.  I am definitely planning on taking another trip town side so I can try to capture even more.


Feel free to critique, comment or just drop by and say hi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment